English Conversation 6 : Reserve a table for dinner


John makes a phone call to the restaurant to reserve a table for him and his friends for dinner....

Hostess :
Garden breeze.  How may I help you?

John :
Yes.  I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.

Hostess :
How large a group are you expecting?


John :
Six couples.

Hostess :
Would you like to reserve a private dinning room?

John :
That sounds like a good idea.

Hostess :
All right.  May I have your name, sir?

John :
My name is John Cunning. C-U-N-N-I-N-G

Hostess :
What time will you be arriving?

John :
Around 7:30 PM.

Hostess :
All right, Mr. Cunning  We have reserved a private dinning room for you at 7:30 PM.  Thanks for calling 
Garden breeze.

John :
Thank you very much.


-->

Blog Archive

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cara Mengecilkan Perut All Rights Reserved.