Pel 70 : Menggabungkan Dua Gagasan (and, but, or, so)

Kembali ke pelajaran :)

Dalam pelajaran ke-70 ini kita akan mempelajari tentang cara Bahasa Inggris menggabungkan 2 gagasan atau kalimat. Atau dalam pelajaran Bahasa Indonesia disebut kata penghubung.

Di pelajaran ini saya akan membahas beberapa kata penghubung yaitu :

AND - BUT / OR - SO

Penggunaan AND :
I buy an egg and an apple

I buy an egg, an apple, and some vegetables

I turned off the television and went out of the room

Their uniform is red and white

Their uniform is red, white, and green

I read a book, and she watched tv ---------> can not : I read a book, she watched TV


Penggunaan BUT :
I went to bed but couldn't sleep

I hit the stone, but I couldn't break it

Tigers are mamals, but lizzards are reptiles


Penggunaan OR :
Would You like some water or some fruit juice ?

Wich one do You like the red one or the black one ?

Do we go on Sunday, or do we go on monday ? (keduanya merupakan kalimat lengkap, oleh sebab itu digunakan tanda koma)

Penggunaan SO :
The traffic was crowded, so I turn back

I didn't exercise, so I feel unhealty




Blog Archive

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cara Mengecilkan Perut All Rights Reserved.